ETI Art Curriculum Writer
Empowerment Through Integration (ETI) is a 501(c)3 certified non-profit that propels disadvantaged blind youths to explore and achieve their career goals. ETI began in 2009 as a one-month summer camp for 39 sighted children and visually impaired children in Tripoli, Lebanon. Eventually, we hope to offer these programs in many nations and further our commitment to improve society by changing one life at a time.
ETI is currently recruiting a passionate and motivated Art Curriculum Writer to help develop an art program for our Camp Rafiqi. The Curriculum Team currently consists of passionate, hard-working volunteers who are eager to design and implement successful international ETI camps and workshops. The art curriculum writer will report to the Curriculum Coordinator.
- Design art program and camp curriculum for the International Programs Team (Camp Rafiqi, Social Project Program, Parent Seminars, and Volunteer Training as needed)
- Differentiate and adapt lessons to different learning needs
- Collaborate with the International Programs Team on curriculum implementation
- Participate in bi-weekly ETI team calls
- Participate on Curriculum Team calls and assist with the completion of unit tasks and responsibilities
- Commit to given deadlines and ask for help when needed
The Art Curriculum Writer will need to be comfortable working individually and as a part of a team. Ideally this individual will be able to contribute 2-3 hours per week to this position. Experience in art curriculum development is strongly preferred.
Interested candidates should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.