ETI is currently seeking a Curriculum Director to oversee the curriculum development and adaption for ETI’s programs. The Curriculum Director will oversee a team eager, hard-working ETI volunteers. This individual will need to be organized, goal-oriented, and able to balance different projects within the unit.
- Lead curriculum development discussions
- Lead Curriculum Team calls and oversee the completion of unit tasks and responsibilities
- Able to work with the research and evaluation team to evaluate and improve the curriculum
- Develop a 5 year strategy plan for curriculum development that aligns with program goals
- Able to lead a team of curriculum volunteers to develop the curriculum
- Able to take feedback from on the ground and adapt the curriculum accordingly
- Delegate tasks to other ETI team members and supervise task completion
The Curriculum Director will need to have experience in developing curriculum as well as be comfortable in leadership roles, managing multiple team members and various unit projects. Ideally this individual will also have experiencing in developing programs specifically for youth (middle and high school age). In addition, this individual will be able to contribute 10 hours per week to this position.