ETI Curriculum Manager Position
Empowerment Through Integration (ETI) is a 501(c)(3) certified non-profit that is changing the narrative surrounding disability both for blind and sighted youth. We create integrated, supportive spaces with life skills training, emotional support, and community service opportunities. Through these integrated spaces, they are able to break down internal and external barriers surrounding views on ability in order to create positive change in society. Our ultimate goal is to enable society to understand that inclusion of all is a value for all.
ETI is currently seeking a Volunteer Curriculum Manager to oversee the oversee ETI’s Curriculum Team. The Curriculum Manager will oversee a team of eager, hard-working ETI volunteers. This individual will need to be organized, goal-oriented, and able to balance different projects within the unit.
- Oversight and management of curriculum team members
- Contribute to Empowerment Programs' design and logistics: Camp Rafiqi, Social Projects, Parents Workshop/Seminars, Volunteer Training
- Delegate tasks to curriculum team members associated with the design of curriculum units and corresponding volunteer training for Camp Rafiqi and other Empowerment Programs and supervise tasks completion
- Collaborate with curriculum team members with localizing curriculum according to each international context
- Participate on ETI's team calls on a biweekly basis
- Organize and conduct interviews with potential new curriculum volunteers as needed
- Check ETI's personal email account on a daily basis and respond to emails in a timely manner
- Report to Empowerment Program Director on a weekly basis via 1h call meetings and composition of unit management written reports
- Other tasks assigned by Empowerment Program Director as needed
The Curriculum Team Manager will need to be comfortable working as part of a team, managing multiple team members and various unit projects. Ideally, this individual will be able to contribute 8 - 10hs per week to this position.
Experience in curriculum development, program development for youth, and international education are strongly preferred.
Interested candidates should submit a resume to Lauren Johnson, Operations Director, at email@example.com.