ETI is currently seeking a part time Executive Assistant to work directly with ETI’s CEO. The Executive Assistant will assist the CEO with various administrative and research tasks, including writing and editing correspondence. This individual will need to be organized, a strong communicator, and able to collaborate closely with ETI’s CEO and staff.
- Conduct research for the CEO
- Draft written correspondence on behalf of the CEO
- Communicate with internal staff and external partners on behalf of ETI
- Represent ETI in the community and in electronic communications
- Assist the CEO with a wide variety of organizational projects
- Participate in biweekly team calls as well as supervision calls with the CEO
- Maintain frequent and consistent communication with the CEO
- Possession of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 3 years professional experience in non-profit setting
- Strong verbal and writing communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a supportive role to ETI Team
- This is a remote position, applicant will need to possess their own computer which they can use for work at ETI
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office, Mail Chimp, Salesforce, and others
The Executive Assistant is a remote position and will be expected to work 25 hours per week and may be expected to travel with ETI CEO. Compensation will be $15 / hour.
Interested candidates should submit a resume, cover letter, and a writing sample to Lauren Johnson, Operations Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.