ETI is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to work directly with ETI’s CEO. The Executive Assistant will assist the CEO with various administrative and research tasks, including writing and editing correspondence. This individual will need to be organized, a strong communicator, and able to collaborate closely with ETI’s CEO and staff. This position is currently a volunteer role with the potential for a paid stipend pending funds raised.
- Conduct research for the CEO
- Draft written correspondence on behalf of the CEO
- Communicate with internal staff and external partners on behalf of ETI
- Represent ETI in the community and in electronic communications
- Assist the CEO with a wide variety of organizational projects
- Participate in biweekly team calls as well as supervision calls with the CEO
- Maintain frequent and consistent communication with the CEO
The Executive Assistant will need to have experience in communications, nonprofit administration, and/or research as well as be comfortable in a supportive role. The Executive Assistant may also assist the CEO in managing multiple team members and various unit projects. In addition, this individual will be able to contribute 5-10 hours per week to this position.
Interested candidates should submit a resume, cover letter, and a list of three references to Lauren Johnson, Operations Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.