Executive director- Lebanon
Empowerment Through Integration (ETI) is a 501(c)3 certified non-profit that is changing the narrative surrounding disability both for blind and sighted youth. We create integrated, supportive spaces with life skills training, emotional support, and community service opportunities. Through these integrated spaces, they are able to break down internal and external barriers surrounding views on ability in order to create positive change in society. Our ultimate goal is to enable society to understand that inclusion of all is a value for all.
ETI is seeking a highly motivated individual to serve as the Executive Director for the Lebanon branch of ETI. Through educational, recreational and service programs and activities we strive to empower blind youth to be the authors of their own futures and to demonstrate to all children that disability is just another part of the human experience. As we continue to grow and expand our programs in Lebanon, we are seeking a Director who is dedicated, passionate, professional and eager to work through ETI to improve the lives of blind and sighted youth in Lebanon and across the Middle East and North Africa region. For more information about ETI’s programs, please visit our website at www.etivision.org.
This is a full time position. Compensation will depend on background and qualifications, but will be competitive.
The Executive Director will be responsible for:
- Acting as the strategic head and leader of ETI Lebanon and implement the vision of ETI
- Oversee and manage team of motivated directors and program managers
- Write multi-year and annual strategic plans
- Lead fundraising effort within Lebanon to support and grow regional programming
- Develop and cultivate strategic partnerships in Lebanon and MENA region
- Work with ETI Lebanon board
- Work closely with US-based ETI CEO to develop vision for ETI within Lebanon
The ideal applicant will:
- Have an advanced degree (MBA or other relevant degree) with 5+ years of senior management experience or have a bachelor’s degree in business or a related field with 7+ years of senior management experience.
- Have experience managing and mentoring both experienced and junior staff members
- Be a create and efficient problem solver and strategic thinker
- Have experience developing and implementing strategic plans
- Be an excellent writer and have experience writing successful grant proposals and other strategic documents
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Passionately believe that with the proper training and opportunity blind youth can grow up to be productive and contributing members of society and live full and meaningful lives
- Have experience working with youth, individuals with disabilities, or both
- Have experience in community organizing and bringing groups together to solve social problems
- Be able to communicate effectively in English to facilitate collaboration with the Boston-based ETI leadership team
- Be a highly-motivated self-starter who is able to work with minimal supervision
- Have strong computer skills with experience using Microsoft Office, Mail Chimp, and Salesforce
Interested candidates should submit a resume, cover letter and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.