ETI is currently seeking a volunteer Communications Director to oversee the communications and marketing efforts of the organization. This candidate will supervise two coordinators, each with their own assigned subsections of external relations. The Communications Director will be responsible for guiding each team in the creation and implementation of communications strategy.
This position is currently a volunteer role with the potential for a paid stipend pending funds raised.
- Develop and implement communications strategy for organization
- Oversee all website content updates using SquareSpace, including events page management, donation page, and team page
- Supervise the Public Relations Coordinator in the production of social media content and identifying opportunities for exposure
- Supervise the Multimedia Production Coordinator in the development and publications of blogs, videos, and photos to support outreach
- Work with ETI leadership to help advance mission and ensure that organizational voice is consistent and appropriate
- Identify opportunities for ETI to join in the international conversation surrounding inclusive programming, disabilities, and empowerment
- Collaborate with other ETI team leads to collect content for newsletters, social media, and blogs
The Communications Director will need to be comfortable in leadership roles, managing multiple teams of hard-working ETI volunteers and staff. Ideally this individual will be able to contribute 10 hours per week to this position. Interests in international relations and community engagement are strongly preferred.
Interested candidates should submit a resume to email@example.com