Integration Programs director
Empowerment Through Integration (ETI) is a 501(c)3 certified non-profit that propels disadvantaged blind youths to explore and achieve their career goals. ETI began in 2009 as a one-month summer camp for 39 sighted children and visually impaired children in Tripoli, Lebanon. Eventually, we hope to offer these programs in many nations and further our commitment to improve society by changing one life at a time.
The ETI Integrations Program focus on the need to raise awareness and encourage various sectors (education, private, government, and the general public) to exemplify integration and inclusion in practice, and to include more persons with disabilities so as to break down social stigmas. The Integration programs take blindness and use it to engage participants in activities and conversation while blindfolded. As a result, authentic dialogue and conversations about racism, prejudice, sexism, ageism and ableism are facilitated, prompting participants to rethink their assumptions about one another – as well as their abilities, and the potential of others.
ETI is currently seeking a volunteer Integrations Program Director to oversee the development, management and growth of the ETI Integrations Department. This candidate will grow the integrations team and provide a visionary lead for the development of programs and events.
This position is currently a volunteer role with the potential for a paid stipend pending funds raised.
- Oversee and guide all programs within the Integrations Department
- Work with Finance Director to develop and maintain business plan defining the strategic direction & executing on the operational implementation for ETI’s Integration programming, including our flagship Dining in the Dark Program
- Develop and launch new programs for ETI Integrations Programs
- Work with ETI Operations Director to recruit integrations team
- Manage and oversee integration program coordinators and research and evaluation manager
- Attend bi-weekly ETI Team Meetings and Bi-Weekly ETI Director Meetings
- Participate in sales pitches to ETI partners, including corporations, government entities and other non-profits
The Integration Programs Director will need strong business acumen and be comfortable in a leadership role while managing multiple teams of hard-working ETI volunteers and staff. This individual will have a background in business with experience in developing client relationships, defining pricing strategies, and planning of strategic growth. Experience developing marketing campaigns a plus.
The ideal candidate will be able to commit at least 10 hours per week to this position. Interests in disability rights and community engagement are strongly preferred.
Interested candidates should submit a resume to email@example.com