Volunteer Marketing Coordinator
Empowerment Through Integration (ETI) is a 501(c)3 certified non-profit that is changing the narrative surrounding disability both for blind and sighted youth. We create integrated, supportive spaces with life skills training, emotional support, and community service opportunities. Through these integrated spaces, they are able to break down internal and external barriers surrounding views on ability in order to create positive change in society. Our ultimate goal is to enable society to understand that inclusion of all is a value for all.
ETI is currently seeking a volunteer Marketing Coordinator to contribute to and manage ETI’s marketing efforts. The Marketing Coordinator will report to the Director of External Relations.
- Research external stakeholders and organizations for future partnerships
- Analyze ETI’s current marketing efforts and make recommendations on where to improve
- Research conferences and events for ETI members to attend
- Assist with outreach to external stakeholders
- Work closely with marketing advisors to ETI
- Assist with planning and marketing for ETI’s annual fundraising gala, Dining in the Dark
- Write content including newsletter articles, website copy, press releases, op-eds, and social media posts
- Other marketing tasks as required
- Passion for social justice and disabilities rights issues
- Background or degree in public relations, marketing, communications, journalism, English or other related field
- Familiarity and experience with social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Familiarity and experience with publishing tools such as Squarespace and MailChimp
- Basic knowledge of design software such as InDesign and Photoshop
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Comfortable working as part of a team
Ideally, this individual will be able to contribute approximately 4hs per week to this position.
Interested candidates should submit a resume to email@example.com