ETI is currently seeking a intern to help ETI’s marketing and outreach through the development of new photo and video material..
- Help bring the voice of ETI to our current communities and the world through photo and video
- Attend and document local ETI Events through both photo and video
- Review current photo and video content
- Put together 60 second and 5 minute promotional video for ETI
- Create short video or photo series to highlight and further the impact and mission of ETI
- Work on other promotional materials as needed.
REQUIRED and DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES:
- Passion for social justice and disabilities rights issues
- Background or degree in photography or film making.
- Familiarity and experience with social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Familiarity and experience with publishing tools such as Squarespace and MailChimp
- Basic knowledge of design software such as InDesign and Photoshop
- Comfortable working as part of a team
Ideally, this candidate will currently be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate level program focusing on film making, photography or similar field. The candidate will be available starting June of 2018 through August of 2018.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org