ETI is currently seeking an Operations Coordinator to assist with overseeing internal communications and organizational functions within ETI, including preparation for ETI’s annual audit. The Operations Coordinator will work closely with the Operations Director. This individual will need to be organized, goal-oriented, and able to balance different projects within the unit.
- Co-lead bimonthly calls and facilitate communication between staff and teams (DropBox, Slack, etc.)
- Help facilitate organizational planning discussions
- Assist with the preparation of ETI’s financial audit
- Work with the Operations Director to manage new volunteers and conduct trainings
- Assist the Operations Director with various tasks, as needed
The Operations Coordinator will need to be comfortable working directly with the Operations Director to manage multiple team members and various unit projects. Ideally this individual will be able to contribute 4 hours per week to this position. Interests in organizational development and management are strongly preferred.