ETI is currently seeking a volunteer Outreach Coordinator to help with the development, marketing and expansion of ETI’s new Integrations Programs.
- Conduct research on potential clients and partners
- Lead outreach to clients for assigned regions
- Communicate with internal staff and external partners on behalf of ETI
- Prepare and present proposals as needed
- Represent ETI in the community and in electronic communications
- Participate in biweekly team calls as well as supervision calls with the CEO
- Maintain frequent and consistent communication with the CEO
- Possession of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Experience in sales, marketing, and/or outreach
- Strong verbal and writing communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- This is a remote position, applicant will need to possess their own computer which they can use for work at ETI
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office, Mail Chimp, Salesforce, and others
This is a volunteer position, however, a small stipend or commission may be available after 3 months of commitment to Empowerment Through Integration.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com