newsletter and communications intern
ETI is currently seeking a Newsletter and Communications intern to re-vamp ETI’s monthly newsletter and develop a strong plan for ETI’s monthly external communications. The Newsletter and Communications will report to the Director of External Relations.
- Research effective non-profit monthly newsletter format
- Develop template and plan for regular ETI monthly newsletters
- Maintain and grow ETI’s newsletter mailing lists
- Research content for, write and schedule ETI monthly newsletters
- Research other methods of community email engagement
- Work closely with marketing advisors to ETI
- Other PR/communications tasks as required
- Passion for social justice and disabilities rights issues
- Background or degree in public relations, marketing, communications, journalism, English or other related field
- Familiarity and experience with social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Familiarity and experience with publishing tools such as Squarespace and MailChimp
- Basic knowledge of design software such as InDesign and Photoshop
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Comfortable working as part of a team
Ideally, this candidate will currently be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate level program focusing on marketing, communications, journalism or similar field. The candidate will be available starting June of 2018 through August of 2018.
Interested candidates should submit a resume to Lauren Johnson, Operations Director, at email@example.com .