Project Manager - Lebanon
Empowerment Through Integration (ETI) is a 501(c)3 certified non-profit that is changing the narrative surrounding disability both for blind and sighted youth. We create integrated, supportive spaces with life skills training, emotional support, and community service opportunities. Through these integrated spaces, they are able to break down internal and external barriers surrounding views on ability in order to create positive change in society. Our ultimate goal is to enable society to understand that inclusion of all is a value for all.
ETI Lebanon is currently seeking a part-time Project Manager to work with the ETI Empowerment Program Director with managing ETI UNESCO Social Project. The Project Manager will lead all programmatic, operations, and finance efforts relating to the project and report regularly to the Program Director. Each manager will need to be comfortable with project management, engaging their local community, and serving in a leadership role.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Oversee the implementation of ETI’s UNESCO Social Project
- Manage all logistics in relation to the project
- Oversee marketing for project locally and on social media
- Interact regularly with US Based ETI Team
- Conduct research and evaluation for further development of project
- Report regularly to the ETI Program Director
The ideal applicant will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ Years experience in program management
- Experience developing and implementing programs, events, and managing volunteers
- Budgeting and budget management experience with experience in finance reporting
- Successful fundraising experience
- Proficiency in English and Arabic
Interested candidates should submit a resume, cover letter and writing sample to Lauren Johnson, Operations Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.