ETI Theatre Curriculum Writer
Empowerment Through Integration (ETI) is a 501(c)3 certified non-profit that propels disadvantaged blind youths to explore and achieve their career goals. ETI began in 2009 as a one-month summer camp for 39 sighted children and visually impaired children in Tripoli, Lebanon. Eventually, we hope to offer these programs in many nations and further our commitment to improve society by changing one life at a time.
ETI is currently recruiting a passionate and motivated volunteer Theatre Curriculum Writer to help our Curriculum Team in the development a Theatre Curriculum for our ETI programs. The Curriculum Team currently consists of passionate, hard-working volunteers who are eager to design and implement successful international ETI camps and workshops. The theatre curriculum writer will report to the Curriculum Manager.
- Design theatre lessons for ETI programs as needed
- Differentiate and adapt lessons to different learning needs
- Collaborate with the International Programs Team on curriculum implementation
- Participate in bi-weekly ETI team calls
- Participate on Curriculum Team calls and assist with the completion of unit tasks and responsibilities
- Commit to given deadlines and ask for help when needed
- Check ETI's personal email account on a daily basis and respond to emails in a timely manner
- Report to Curriculum Manager on a weekly basis
- Other tasks assigned by Empowerment Program Director as needed
The Volunteer Theatre Curriculum Writer will need to be comfortable working individually and as a part of a team. Ideally this individual will be able to contribute approximately 5 hours per week to this position. Experience in theatre education, curriculum development, and disability rights is strongly preferred.
Interested candidates should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org