Volunteer Wellness Curriculum Writer
Empowerment Through Integration (ETI) is a 501(c)3 certified non-profit that propels disadvantaged blind youths to explore and achieve their career goals. ETI began in 2009 as a one-month summer camp for 39 sighted children and visually impaired children in Tripoli, Lebanon. Eventually, we hope to offer these programs in many nations and further our commitment to improve society by changing one life at a time.
ETI is currently recruiting a passionate and motivated volunteer Wellness Curriculum Writer to help our Curriculum Team in the development a Wellness Curriculum for our summer camp (Camp Rafiqi). The Curriculum Team currently consists of passionate, hard-working volunteers who are eager to design and implement successful international ETI camps and workshops. The music curriculum writer will report to the Curriculum Coordinator.
- Design a wellness program and camp curriculum for the International Programs Team (topics associated with Wellness may include, nutrition, health, hygiene, exercise, meditation, life coach strategies, etc)
- Differentiate and adapt lessons to different learning needs
- Collaborate with the International Programs Team on curriculum implementation
- Participate in bi-weekly ETI team calls
- Participate on Curriculum Team calls and assist with the completion of unit tasks and responsibilities
- Commit to given deadlines and ask for help when needed
The Volunteer Wellness Curriculum Writer should have a background in holistic care, life coaching and/or backgrounds associated with the topics mentioned in the section above and will need to be comfortable working individually and as a part of a team. Ideally this individual will be able to contribute approximately 5 hours per week to this position.
Interested candidates should submit a resume to email@example.com