ETI is currently seeking an Administrative Intern to work closely with ETI’s CEO and COO with managing administrative tasks, internal communications, human resources and recruitment and organizational functions within ETI. This individual will need to be organized, goal-oriented, and able to balance different projects within the unit.
- Manage ETI Team expenses and travel
- Manage scheduling for CEO and COO as needed
- Oversee internal and external communications as needed
- Assist with volunteer recruitment and management
- Oversee contact management in Salesforce and related platforms
- Assist CEO and COO with research and special projects as needed
- Lead bi-weekly team calls and facilitate communication between staff and departments
The ETI Administrative Intern will need to be comfortable working directly with the CEO and COO to manage multiple various unit projects. The ideal candidate will have an interest in non-profit management, operations, human resources or is interested in founding a non-profit. Ideally this individual will be able starting June 2018 (or earlier) through August 2018. Interests in organizational development and management and human resources are strongly preferred.
Interested candidates should submit a resume to email@example.com