Volunteer Finance Director
ETI is currently seeking a part-time volunteer Finance Director to oversee the Finance Department of ETI’s Programs. The Finance Director will oversee a team of eager and hard-working ETI volunteers. This individual will need to be organized, goal orientated, and able to balance different projects within the unit.
- Develop annual budget
- Monitor progress of finances on a monthly and quarterly bases
- Work with CPA to develop and review monthly and quarterly financial reports to present to the executive team for review
- Develop organization financial policies
- Approve monthly expense reports and employee reimbursements
- Help to develop long-term financial strategy for the organization
- Help to develop pricing model and negotiation strategy for income generating programs
The ETI Finance Director should have an MBA or equivalent with at least 3 years of experience working in a finance role. Experience in \ nonprofit development and/or international finance as well as be comfortable in leadership roles, managing multiple team members, and various unit projects is beneficial.
This individual will be able to contribute at least 5 hours per week to this position.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com