Integration Programs director
Empowerment Through Integration (ETI) is a 501(c)3 certified non-profit that is working to promote the development of an inclusive society by transforming the social stigma against disability across the globe. We create integrated, supportive spaces with life skills training, emotional support, and community service opportunities. Through these integrated spaces, they are able to break down internal and external barriers surrounding views on ability in order to create positive change in society. Our ultimate goal is to enable society to understand that inclusion of all is a value for all.
The ETI Integrations Program focus on the need to raise awareness and encourage various sectors (education, private, government, and the general public) to exemplify integration and inclusion in practice, and to include more persons with disabilities so as to break down social stigmas. ETI achieves this through our “In the Dark” experiences. The “In the Dark” sessions are facilitated, blindfolded experience in which participants reflect on the preconceived notions and -isms (e.g. racism, sexism, ableism) which affect our daily lives and interactions. These experiences are conduced by ETI as an income generating program which will help our organization to become financially sustainable.
ETI is currently seeking an Integrations Program Director to oversee the development, management and growth of the ETI Integrations Department. This candidate will grow the integrations team and provide a visionary lead for the development of programs and events.
- Oversee and guide all programs within the Integrations Department
- Work with Finance Director and MBA intern to develop and maintain business plan defining the strategic direction & executing on the operational implementation for ETI’s Integration programming, including our In the Dark Programs
- Develop and launch new programs for ETI Integrations Programs
- Work with ETI COO to recruit integrations team
- Manage and oversee Integration Program Coordinators, Outreach Coordinators and Research and Evaluation manager
- Attend bi-weekly ETI Team Meetings and Bi-Weekly ETI Director Meetings
- Participate in sales pitches to ETI partners, including corporations, government entities and other non-profits
- Master’s Degree, MBA preferred, from an accredited college or university, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 3 years experience in business management, program development and client relations with strong preference for experience at the manager level or above
- Experience in client outreach and sales strongly preferred
- Proven success in
- Experience putting together proposals and bringing on new clients
- Experience maintaining current client relationships
- Interest in mentoring other staff and volunteers in programs, sales and development
- Commitment to the mission and vision of ETI
- High level of comfort in working in a collaborative environment with ability to be flexible as circumstances evolve
- Superior attention to detail
- Experience using all Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Publisher
The ideal candidate for the ETI Integrations Director will be a driven individual who is interested in taking ownership of a new program and growing the program in order to achieve financial sustainability for the organization as a whole.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to Lauren Johnson, COO, at email@example.com