ETI is currently seeking a intern to help re-vamp ETI’s website and manage ETI Web Content. The Website Editor will report directly to ETI’s Communications Manager.
- Add pictures, articles, and other content to website as needed
- Provide high-level overview of the website's effectiveness; suggest changes to website to Communications Director
- Keep website news updated
- Request updates from key ETI staff weekly to ensure the website is as current as possible
- Assist with website overhaul in Summer/Fall 2018
- Passion for social justice and disabilities rights issues
- Background or degree in public relations, marketing, communications, journalism, English or other related field
- Familiarity and experience with social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Familiarity and experience with publishing tools such as Squarespace and MailChimp
- Basic knowledge of design software such as InDesign and Photoshop
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Comfortable working as part of a team
Ideally, this candidate will currently be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate level program focusing on marketing, communications or similar field. The candidate will be available starting June of 2018 through August of 2018.
Interested candidates should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org