PROGRAM MANAGER - INTEGRATION PROGRAM, BOSTON SCHOOL SYSTEM
Empowerment Through Integration (ETI) is a 501(c)3 certified non-profit that is changing the narrative surrounding disability. Our goal is to enable society to understand that inclusion of all is a value for all.
The ETI Integration Program carries our mission forward by raising awareness and encouraging various sectors (education, private, government, and the general public) to exemplify integration and inclusion in practice and to include more persons with disabilities and other marginalized identities in daily life so as to break down social stigmas.
ETI is expanding our Integration Program into Boston schools, and is seeking a highly motivated individual with applicable knowledge of and experience in the Boston school system to serve as Program Manager.
The Program Manager will be responsible for driving forward the development and implementation of this new project.
· Identify funding opportunities, prepare grant proposals, and secure funding for program development
· Work closely with COO and Integration Program Director to recruit a team of curriculum writers and program facilitators
· Maintain and build network of potential partners and advisors within primary education field
· Secure partnerships with schools and other institutions for pilot programs
· Develop Research & Evaluation strategy to measure and report on program success
· Oversee development of program curriculum
· Familiarity with the Boston school system
· Research & Evaluation experience required, with high preference for experience in an educational context with children
· Experience in Program Coordination or Program Management
· Experience leading or managing a team
· Outstanding written communication skills
· Grant-writing experience preferred
· Commitment to equity and reducing disparies in the school system based on disability and other marginalized identities
The ideal candidate will have or currently be pursuing a Graduate Degree in Education.
Position Type: Part-time, approximately 20 hrs./week
Salary: This is a volunteer position with the potential to shift into a paid position pending successful grant applications and programs pilots.
Commitment to Diversity:
Empowerment Through Integration recognizes that disparities around the globe stem from inequity. ETI encourages and supports the multiple identities of staff, volunteers and program participants including, but not limited to, socioeconomic status, race, ethnicity, language, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, culture, spiritual practice, geography, mental and physical disability and age. The organization strives to become a local, national, and international leader in developing and maintaining increased representation and recognition of each of these dimensions of diversity among all staff, volunteers and program participants.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and letter of interest to Lauren Johnson, ETI Chief Operations Officer, at email@example.com.