Research & Evaluation Manager
Empowerment Through Integration (ETI) is a 501(c)3 certified non-profit that is changing the narrative surrounding disability both for blind and sighted youth. We create integrated, supportive spaces with life skills training, emotional support, and community service opportunities. Through these integrated spaces, they are able to break down internal and external barriers surrounding views on ability in order to create positive change in society. Our ultimate goal is to enable society to understand that inclusion of all is a value for all.
ETI is currently seeking a volunteer Research and Evaluation (R&E) Manager to oversee ETI’s Research and Evaluation Team within the Empowerment Program Unit. The Research and Evaluation Team consists of passionate, hard-working volunteers who are eager to assess the success and impact of ETI’s International camps. The Research and Evaluation Team lead will report to the Empowerment Program Director.
- Create and implement evaluation metrics for program performance
- Analyze evaluation data and communicate results and insights
- Build relationships and follow up with country contacts
- Design, oversee and implement R&E volunteer training
- Develop knowledge-sharing platform between programs/countries
- Supervise R&E team, distribute tasks and monitor team members’ performances
- Lead R&E Team calls and oversee the completion of unit tasks and responsibilities
- Participate on ETI's team calls on a biweekly basis
- Check ETI's personal email account on a daily basis and respond to emails in a timely manner
- Report to Empowerment Program Director on a biweekly basis via 1h call meetings and composition of unit management written reports
- Other tasks assigned by Empowerment Program Director as needed
The Research and Evaluation Team Lead will need to be comfortable in leadership roles, managing multiple team members. Ideally this individual will be able to contribute 6-10 hours per week to this position. Interests in International education, outcomes data, and program evaluation are strongly preferred.
Interested candidates should submit a resume to Lauren Johnson, Operations Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.