Strategic Planning Intern
Empowerment Through Integration (ETI) is a 501(c)3 certified non-profit that is working to promote the development of an inclusive society by transforming the social stigma against disability across the globe. We create integrated, supportive spaces with life skills training, emotional support, and community service opportunities. Through these integrated spaces, they are able to break down internal and external barriers surrounding views on ability in order to create positive change in society. Our ultimate goal is to enable society to understand that inclusion of all is a value for all.
ETI is currently seeking an Intern to assist in the research and development for one of ETI’s 3-5 year strategic plan.
- Develop detailed report on current state of ETI as an organization and environmental scan to be presented to ETI Leadership
- Conduct market research and competitive and environmental scan
- Work with Operations Manager to maintain timeline of strategic plan
- Collaborate with ETI Leadership, Staff Members
- Attend weekly meetings with ETI COO and CEO
- Attend organization-wide biweekly team calls
The Strategic Planning intern will commit to a 10 week internship with ETI, beginning no later than June 1st and concluding in August. Work can be conducted virtually or out of ETI’s office in Harvard Square. It will be the responsibility of the candidate to complete work tasks throughout the course of the internship. Ideally, this individual will be able to commit to a full-time work schedule during the internship. Interests in business, non-profit start-ups, and diversity & inclusion are strongly preferred.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and a cover letter. Please submit materials to email@example.com.